The Employment Training Panel provides financial assistance to California businesses to support customized worker training to:
- Attract and retain businesses contributing to a healthy California economy.
- Provide workers secure jobs paying good wages and having opportunities for advancement.
- Assist employers to successfully compete in the global economy.
- Promote benefits and ongoing investment of employee training among employers.
- Support high-wage, career track workforce training efforts for disproportionately affected communities.
Upgrade your workers' skills by creating a customized training program. For additional information or to complete a program orientation see Getting Started or contact ETP's Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-4391.