The ETP Economic Development Unit (EDU) can provide live orientations for potential contractors. Held as a Zoom webinar, we deliver a basic program overview emphasizing the guidelines for the program and the ETP contracting process. Sessions are normally scheduled on Tuesdays, starting at 11:00 am Pacific Time. Sessions may last from 45 to 60 minutes. Click on the link for the session you wish to attend. A pre-formatted email for that session will pop up. Send the email including your name, company name, and contact phone, and a response will be sent to you, confirming your request.
All meetings are subject to change or cancellation. Additional sessions may be added based on demand. Contact the Economic Development Unit Email ETPEDUnit@etp.ca.gov
- June 07, 2022 – New Fiscal Year Overview – CLOSED
- June 28, 2022 – General Overview – CLOSED
- July 05, 2022 – New Fiscal Year Update
- July 19, 2022 – General Overview
- August 02, 2022 – General Overview
- August 16, 2022 – General Overview
- August 30, 2022 – General Overview
- September 13, 2022 – General Overview
- September 27, 2022 – General Overview
Upgrade your workers' skills by creating a customized training program with ETP's Contract Funding. For additional information see Getting Started or contact ETP's Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-4391.