Apply For Contract Funds
Applications for Contract Funds are open & being accepted through ETP’s Cal-E-Force online system, log in below. Please see ETPs Funding Priorities for the fiscal year on the Funding Priorities & Limitations page.
In order to fund the remaining fiscal year application demand, ETP will open & close for regular Applications & Apprenticeship Program applications per each FY as follows:
- Open for FY 2023-24: May 1, 2023, @ 9:00 a.m. (regular Applications & Apprenticeship Program)
- Closed for FY 2023-24: June 9, 2023, @ 5:00 p.m. (Apprenticeship Program ONLY, regular applications will remain open)
The application window for both Alternative Funds opened on February 27, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. and closed on March 20, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. & can be accessed through the same Cal-E-Force login. Please visit each funding program's page for complete details & important dates:
Log in to Cal-E-Force:
- New Users – select the New Company Sign Up button below to register in the Cal-E-Force system. If your company is already in the system please contact your company’s administrator for login information.
- Submit Application – Users with a company account in Cal-E-Force can log into the system by selecting the Existing Company Login button & follow the screens to complete an application.
- Authorize a Subcontractor – If you are choosing to identify a subcontractor to assist you in completing your application select the Existing Company Login button below, and follow the screens to get your subcontractor identified and registered.
Once your completed Application is received, you will be contacted by an ETP Regional Office analyst to schedule a meeting at your facility or virtually, during which you will review and discuss contracting requirements. All proposals/applications are reviewed and considered for approval by the Panel at regular monthly meetings. You, or a representative of your company, may be required to attend the Panel meeting for a brief presentation and/or to address questions about your proposal. You will be “officially” notified that you may begin training after the Panel approves your training proposal.
Application to Contract Process
A visual demonstration of ETP’s contracting process as a flow chart is available for download.
First Time Applicant?
Sign Up for a Live Orientation
ETP’s Economic Development Unit (EDU) provides live interactive orientations for potential contractors. Click below to view more information, available dates and to sign up for an Interactive Orientation.