Pilots and Guidelines
Below are summaries of each ETP’s Guidelines, Pilots, as well as Alternative Funding guidelines.
- Apprenticeship Training
- AB118, Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program (ARFVTP)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to LVN (Nurse Training)
- Certified Safety Training
- Drought “RESPOND” Summary
- Ex-Offender/At Risk Youth
- Medical Skills Training (MST)
- Productive Laboratory Summary
- Retrainee – Job Creation
- Seasonal Worker
*Unless modified by these guidelines, all other program criteria apply.
ETP's Apprenticeship Program Video
Learn more about how The Employment Training Panel’s Apprenticeship Program is supporting job retention in California, through training.