Pilots and Guidelines
Below are summaries of each ETP’s Guidelines, Pilots, as well as Alternative Funding guidelines.
- Apprenticeship Training
- California Community College Funds (CCCF)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to LVN (Nurse Training)
- Certified Safety Training
- Clean Transportation Program (CTP)
- COVID Rapid Reemployment & Retraining Pilot (COVID Pilot) – For Active Projects Only
- COVID-19 Response Phase 3: Extension (COVID Response)
- Ex-Offender/At Risk Youth
- Expansion Funds
- MEC Entrepreneurial Summary
- Medical Skills Training (MST)
- Paid Family Leave Small Business Grant Pilot (PFL SB Grant)
- Productive Laboratory Summary
- Retrainee – Job Creation
- Seasonal Worker
- Social Entrepreneurs for Economic Development (SEED) Grant Guidelines
- “RESPOND” Summary
*Unless modified by these guidelines, all other program criteria apply.
ETP's Apprenticeship Program Video
Learn more about how The Employment Training Panel’s Apprenticeship Program is supporting job retention in California, through training.