Pilots and Guidelines
Below are summaries of each ETP’s Guidelines, Pilots, as well as Alternative Funding guidelines.
- Social Entrepreneurs for Economic Development (SEED) Grant Guidelines
- Paid Family Leave Small Business Grant Pilot (PFL SB Grant)
- COVID Rapid Reemployment & Retraining Pilot (COVID Pilot) – For Active Projects Only
- COVID-19 Response Phase 3: Extension (COVID Response)
- Apprenticeship Training
- Clean Transportation Program (CTP)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to LVN (Nurse Training)
- Certified Safety Training
- “RESPOND” Summary
- Ex-Offender/At Risk Youth
- MEC Entrepreneurial Summary
- Medical Skills Training (MST)
- Productive Laboratory Summary
- Retrainee – Job Creation
- Seasonal Worker
*Unless modified by these guidelines, all other program criteria apply.
ETP's Apprenticeship Program Video
Learn more about how The Employment Training Panel’s Apprenticeship Program is supporting job retention in California, through training.