ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies at the September – December 2017 Panels:
September 2017 – Veterans Training Program
• Asian Neighborhood Design, INC.
• Northern California Surveyors Joint Apprenticeship Committee
• California Field Iron Workers Apprenticeship Training And Journeyman Retraining Fund – Southern CA
• California Field Iron Workers Apprenticeship Training And Journeyman Retraining Fund – Northern CA
• Santa Clara County Electrical Trades J.A.T.C
• Sacramento Area Electrical Workers J.A.T.C
• San Francisco Electrical Industry Joint Apprenticeship And Training Trust
• State Building & Construction Trades Council
• Bay Ship & Yacht Co.
• PB Loader Corporation
• Meyer Corporation, U.S.
October 2017 – Veterans Training Program
• Andrew Furuseth School Of Seamanship
• Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Apprenticeship & Journeyman Training Fund
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Tiger Lines, LLC
• California Sheet Metal Works INC.
• Citadel Premium Design, INC.
December 2017 – Veterans Training Program
• Milestone Technologies Inc.
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.