ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies at the August 2017 Panel:
- Inland Training Fund Dba Inland Empire Electrical Training Center
- San Diego Electrical Training Trust
- Los Angeles & Orange Counties Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Joint JATC
- Sheet Metal Workers Local No. 104 & Bay Area Industry Apprentice and Journeyman Training Fund
- Glendale Community College Professional Development Center
- PowerSchool Group, LLC
- Butte-Glen Community College District
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.