ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies in February 2017:
• Northrup Grumman Systems Corporation
• Fox Factory, Inc.
• Kern County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
• Ventura County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
• Alameda County Electrical Industry Apprenticeship and Training Trust
• Fresno, Madera, Kings & Tulare Counties Electrical Industries Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
• Northern California Valley Sheet Metal Industry Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
To see a list of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please click here.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916)327-5258.
"The Panel fully supports the use of ETP funds to train Veterans and Individuals With Disabilities. We are glad to recognize the efforts made by our Contractors to recruit, hire, train and retain from this workforce population." - Stewart Knox, ETP Executive Director.