Cal-E-Force Application Enhancements
Effective October 11, 2021 ETP will deploy enhancements to the ETP Application based on stakeholder feedback. Please note: Users who have an In-Draft Application will also see these changes.
- Added clarifying narrative for the Out-of-State Competition optional questions.
- A required checkbox has been added to the following: Location area, Training Plan, Curriculum, and Occupations screens -this is to prompt users to complete these sections and aid in a reminder that information needs to be added.
- Entrepreneurial and Multiple Barriers questions have been removed from the Special Categories section of the Single Employer Application – since these questions do not pertain to Single Employer Applications.
- Added a Summary areas to calculate Estimated Total trainees and the Estimates Funding Cost to the training plan chart and a disclaimer that these amounts are subject to change during the development process.
- New User Change: on the Apply For Funds page the new user button has been renamed to “New Company Sign Up”. If your Company is already registered in Cal-E-Force there is a primary contact already assigned to that account. New users for that company will need to be added by that primary contact.
- Added Alert for Application Information: on the Curriculum, Occupation & Training Plans screens additional text has been added to remind users to add their data prior to completing Application. This is done by selecting the “+” on the screen.
- Reference Guides: In support of our application roll out, ETP has completed the Cal-E-Force Application Reference Guides available on our website. See Tabs: General and Application.
- ETP Application FAQs
Changes and enhancements are made to the system after normal business hours. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
About the new Application:
- It is ONE full application, combining ETP’s Preliminary Application and Application
- It is online using conditional questions to gather the necessary information
- Starts a new First-In Intake process
ALERT: Effective September 30th, any Pre-Applications submitted to ETP that have not received an eligibility determination letter by this date must re-apply through Cal-E-Force to apply for Funding.
Prior to this roll-out, training materials and demonstration webinars will be provided, we will announce these demonstrations next week.
Application Process Update Stages:
ETP’s application process is evolving and will allow for applications to move forward in a timely manner. This effort will be completed in the following stages:
Stage 1 – Effective: May 15, 2021 – Combination of the Online Preliminary Application (Pre-App) and Paper Application. – Complete
Stage 2 – Effective: September 30, 2021 – One Application in Cal-E-Force. – Complete
Stage 3 – Effective: TBD – Application Questions
- ETP will continuously review the application to revise questions, if needed, to meet ETP’s strategic plan and Panel objectives. Information on the progress will be provided at future Panel meetings.