ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the Panel date below:
October 2021 – Veterans Training Program
- Iron Mechanical, Inc.
- Laborers Training, Retraining and Apprenticeship Trust of Southern California (The Laborers School)
- Tri-Counties Sheet Metal Workers’ JATC
- E.C.A/I.B.E.W Inland Training Fund
- Pipe Trades Apprentice and Journeymen Training Trust Fund for San Mateo County
- Redwood Empire Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Trust
- Central Valley-Mother Lode Plumbers, Pipe and Refrigeration Fitters Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.