ETP Application Update
On September 30, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. the new Cal-E-Force ETP Application will open.
The new Application:
- Is ONE full application, combining ETP’s Preliminary Application and Application
- Is online using conditional questions to gather the necessary information
- Starts a new First-In Intake process
In anticipation of the Cal-E-Force Application Roll-Out, ETP is providing three sessions for Subcontractors, Single Employers, and Multiple Employer Contractors to preview and provide input on the Application.
To register for the Cal-E-Force Stakeholder – Application Demonstrations specific to you, please click a date and time you wish to attend:
- Subcontractors, Tuesday, September 21, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PDT
- Single Employers Wednesday, September 22, 2021 | 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
- Multiple Employer Contractors, Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
Additional introduction to the system will be provided as training sessions using the live Cal-E-Force System. These sessions will be for Subcontractors, Single Employers, and Multiple Employer Contractors to preview and provide input on the Application.
To register for the Cal-E-Force Stakeholder – Application Training Session specific to you, please click a date and time you wish to attend:
- Subcontractors, Monday, September 27, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 11:30AM PDT
- Single Employers Tuesday, September 28, 2021 | 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
- Multiple Employer Contractors, Wednesday, September 29, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
Related Documents for Download:
- Application Informational Session slides
- MEC Application Demonstration
- Single Employer Application Demonstration
- Stakeholder Application Demonstration Development Subcontractor
- Click HERE for more details and documents on the Cal-E-Force page.
Effective September 30th, any Pre-Applications submitted to ETP that have not received an eligibility determination letter by this date must re-apply through Cal-E-Force to apply for Funding.
Prior to this roll-out, training materials and demonstration webinars will be provided, we will announce these demonstrations next week.
Application Process Update Stages:
ETP’s application process is evolving and will allow for applications to move forward in a timely manner. This effort will be completed in the following stages:
Stage 1 – Effective: May 15, 2021 – Combination of the Online Preliminary Application (Pre-App) and Paper Application. – Complete
- ETP will continue to provide the Pre-App eligibility determination letters via email. An ETP application will be attached with the determination letter for eligible applicants. In order to continue the application process, a completed application must be submitted to ETPApplicationandAssessmentUnit@etp.ca.gov within 7 calendar days of the Pre-App eligibility determination letter date. See the Apply for Funds page for more information on application deadlines.
Stage 2 – Effective: September 30, 2021 – One Application in Cal-E-Force. – In Progress
- Starting September 30, 2021, ETP will require applications to be submitted through the Cal-E-Force System. Any applicant that has not received an eligibility determination letter by that date must re-apply through Cal-E-Force. As ETP transitions to the new application process, updates will be provided via the website and email. Training sessions will be conducted and informational videos will be posted on the ETP website.
Stage 3 – Effective: TBD – Application Questions
- ETP will continuously review the application to revise questions, if needed, to meet ETP’s strategic plan and Panel objectives. Information on the progress will be provided at future Panel meetings.