ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the Panel date below:
February 2021 – Veterans Training Program
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local No. 3
- California Field Ironworkers Apprenticeship Training and Journeyman Retraining Fund – Northern CA
- California Field Ironworkers Apprenticeship Training and Journeyman Retraining Fund – Southern CA
- Laborers Training and Retraining Trust Fund for Northern California
- Northern California Tile Industry Apprenticeship and Training Trust Fund
- San Francisco Electrical Industry Apprenticeship and Training Trust
- Santa Clara County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Trust
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Union No.104 and Bay Area Industry Training Fund – East Bay
- Tile, Marble, and Terrazzo Employees Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee Trust
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.