ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the Panel date below:
December 2020 – Veterans Training Program
- Tri-Counties Sheet Metal Workers’ Joint Apprenticeship Committee
- United Association of Plumbers, Pipe and Refrigeration Fitters UA Local 246
- Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers Joint Apprenticeship Trust Fund
- Orange County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Trust Fund
- Sacramento Area Electrical Workers Joint Apprenticeship and Training Trust
- San Mateo County Electrical Apprenticeship and Training Trust
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Apprenticeship and Journeymen Training Fund
- Ventura County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Trust Fund
- Envoy, Inc.
- Alameda County Electrical Industry Apprenticeship and Training Trust
- Glaziers, Architectural Metal and Glass Workers
- Local Union No. 636
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.