ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the Panel date below:
October 2020 – Veterans Training Program
- Kern County Electrical Journeyman and Apprenticeship Training Trust
- M-5 Training School of Protective Services
- Fresno, Madera, Kings, & Tulare Electrical Industries Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Laborers’ Training and Retraining Trust Fund for Southern California-The Laborers School
- Los Angeles County Electrical Educational and Training Trust Fund
- Pipe Trades Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee of Santa Clara and San Benito Counties
- San Diego Electrical Training Trust Fund
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.