Update 8/16/2019: Release 1.1: On August 16th, ETP will upload Release 1.1 of the Cal-E-Force System. This release will provide some enhancements for External Stakeholder including:
- Invoice Processing
- Both internal and external users will be able to view invoices. Invoice print form will be available to external users via attachment.
- Cal-E-Force will notify external users when invoices are submitted and approved.
- Enhanced Add/Edit Hours Tracking
- The system will now enforce the maximum number of hours per trainee permitted by the Job Number on the contract.
- The system will display an error on training records submitted after the trainee hits the maximum.
Release information has been updated and published on the Cal-E-Force reference cards and training materials as needed. These are posted on the web site.
Cal-E-Force Help Desk
For any questions please contact the Cal-E-Force help desk
Open: Monday-Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Update 7/23/2019: In Draft Status: Some of the contracts in Cal-E-Force have an invoice that is showing an “In Draft” status. It was “In Draft” when it was brought over from ETMS to Cal-E-Force. The users connected to the accounts will be receiving an email from Cal-E-Force. Please reply to this email and notify if you would like to submit or delete this invoice. Our team will be able to change the status of the invoice for you. Thank you for supporting our Cal-E-Force start up efforts.
Update 7/19/2019: Cal-E-Force System for ETMS migrated contracts now OPENED: Emails with user’s usernames and a link to set up passwords was sent from the Cal-E-Force system on July 19, 2019. If you are an administrator, you can also add additional system users.
If you need assistance within the system, in Cal-E-Force there is the ability to directly contact the Command Center and assigned staff. This is done by selecting the “contact us” link on their profile within the system.
With the launch of the system, the ETP team will now be developing an updated features release schedule and making that available to our users.
There are also new features and enhancements for Cal-E-Force that have been developed since the sandbox was made available.
- A listing of these features will be kept current and published on the ETP website on the Cal-E-Force General Info Page (see button to page below).
All Cal-E-Force general information now has it’s own page on ETP’s website. This page includes reference guides, FAQs, copies of past presentations and more! Click the button below to view the page and continue to check this page for updates on Cal-E-Force.