ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the October 2018 – December 2018 Panels:
- Managed Career Solutions, SPC.
- Walter Anderson Plumbing, INC.
- R. Putman, INC.
- Applied Materials, INC.
- NTMA Training Centers Of Southern California
- San Francisco Electrical Industry Apprenticeship And Training Trust
- Santa Clara County Electrical JATC
- United Association Local 250 Steamfitters
- California Tooling and Machining Apprenticeship Association
- Modesto Area Sheet Metal Joint Apprenticeship Training Trust
- National Veterans Transition Services, INC.
- Yuba Shasta UA Local 228 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Southern California Elevator Constructors Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- California Manufacturers and Technology Association
- Northern California Valley Sheet Metal Industry Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.