ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the July 2018 – August 2018 Panels:
- Certified Aviation Services, LLC
- A Teichert & Son INC.
- Castro Valley Health, Inc. DBA CVH Home Health Services
- Sygma Network INC.
- Ambulnz Health, LLC
- Glendale Community College Professional Development
- Southeast Los Angeles County WIB
- Sunset Aviation LLC DBA Solairus Aviation
- Auto Center Auto Body, Inc. DBA Fix Auto
- Bay Area Counties Roofing & Waterproofing Industry Apprenticeship Training Fund
- Field Ironworkers Apprenticeship – Southern CA
- Field Ironworkers Apprenticeship – Northern CA
- Alameda County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship And Training Committee
- Brand Consulting Group, LLC DBA Brand College
- Gagne Brothers Enterprises, INC. DBA Ben Franklin Plumbing
- Los Angeles & Orange Counties Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- San Mateo County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Number 104 and Bay Area Industry Apprentice and Journeyman Training Fund
- Southern California Sheet Metal Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.