ETP has funded training for Veterans for the past six years, and is proud to recognize the companies that have stepped forward with a Veterans training component. The Panel approved funding under the ETP Veterans Program for the following companies from the July 2018 – August 2018 Panels:
- Sysco Central California INC.
- G & C Auto Body, INC.
- Carpenters Training Committee For Northern California
- United Association Local Union 342 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Fresno Madera Kings & Tulare Counties Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Central Valley Mother Lode Plumbers, Pipe And Refrigeration Fitters Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Fresno Area Plumbers Pipe & Refrigeration Fitters
- Kern County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Ventura County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship And Training Trust Fund
- Northern California District Council Of Laborers Construction
- District Council 16 Northern California Journeymen And Apprentice Training Trust Fund
- Pipe Trades Joint Apprenticeship And Training Committee Of Santa Clara And San Benito Counties
- California Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
- Brand Consulting Group, LLC DBA Brand College
- Gagne Brothers Enterprises, INC. DBA Ben Franklin Plumbing
- Los Angeles & Orange Counties Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- San Mateo County Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Number 104 and Bay Area Industry Apprentice and Journeyman Training Fund
- Southern California Sheet Metal Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee
To see a lists of previously approved projects under the ETP Veterans or Individual With Disabilities Programs, please visit our ETP Salutes page.
If you would like more information regarding the Veterans Program or Individuals With Disabilities, please contact the ETP Economic Development Unit at (916) 327-5258.