General Info For ETMS
The Employment Training Management System (ETMS) is ETP’s new web-based contracting system which opened for customer use on November 1, 2016. This new process allows the customer to manage their Application and Contract, including tracking trainee progress, invoicing and progress payments, revisions, etc. and collecting funds for their training. It also provides a view of completed documents as they are finalized such as the Panel Proposal and the Executed Contract. This system is designed to build on previously submitted, added or amended information; streamlining the contracting process for users.
Newly applying Single Employers can start their application process in this new web-based system. The ETMS System will be available to Multiple Employer Contractors in the near future, please continue to visit this page for updates. Single Employer Applicants can access the system the following Link: ETMS Log In
Note: Updates will be made to various features of the application. These updates will be reflected in the User Guides and associated Customer Videos based on a quarterly revision schedule. Changes such as screen colors and layout, will only be done a yearly basis or as ETP deems resources can complete the screen captures.
ETMS Command Center
Need Help? If you are working in the ETMS System and need assistance, please call the ETP Command Center:
- Open Monday-Friday 9 AM-4 PM
- (844) 729-2070
ETMS Training Tools
As part of our implementation, ETP will be providing a series of customer training videos and User Guides to help employers become familiar with the new system:
ETMS Customer Training Videos:
- System Overview
- Navigating ETMS
- Managing Acct Contacts
- Pre-Application Single Employer
- Pre-Application for Multiple Employers (MEC’s)
- Application for Single Employers
- Application for Multiple Employers (MEC’s)
- Application In Progress Single Employer
- Contract Revision Requests
ETMS User Guides:
- User Guide Introduction
- Volume 1 (Overview, Navigation and Registration)
- Volume 2 (Preliminary Application)
- Volume 3 (Application In-Progress)
- More volumes to come
Please continue to visit this page, to see updates and status of the project.
- Questions on your Pre-Application? Contact AAU (916) 327-5270
- Questions on your Application or Contract? Contact a Regional Office in your area.
- Need system Help (ETMS)? Contact the ETMS Command Center (844) 729-2070
- For general information and question about ETP's program contact EDU (916) 327-5258