General Info For ETMS
The Employment Training Management System (ETMS) is ETP’s web-based contracting system which accepted applications from November 1, 2016 – to – September 30, 2017.
Effective October 1st, 2017 all new Applicants are directed to the Legacy System: Apply for Funds
Contractors already in the ETMS system can manage their applications and contracts through ETMS, and utilize this page for help, training tools, videos, user guides and reference cards below.
ETMS Command Center
Need Help? If you are working in the ETMS System and need assistance, please call the ETP Command Center:
- Open Monday-Friday 9 AM-4 PM
- (844) 729-2070
ETMS Training Tools
As part of our implementation, ETP will be providing a series of customer training videos and User Guides to help employers become familiar with the new system:
ETMS Customer Training Videos:
- System Overview
- Navigating ETMS
- Managing Acct Contacts
- Pre-Application Single Employer
- Pre-Application for Multiple Employers (MEC’s)
- Application for Single Employers
- Application for Multiple Employers (MEC’s)
- Application In Progress Single Employer
- Contract Revision Requests
ETMS User Guides and Reference Cards:
- User Guide Introduction
- Volume 1 (Overview, Navigation and Registration)
- Volume 2 (Preliminary Application)
- Volume 3 (Application In-Progress)
- Reference Card (Enrollment Mass Upload)
- Reference Card (Add Trainee)
Please continue to visit this page, to see updates and status of the project.
- Questions on your Pre-Application? Contact AAU (916) 327-5586
- Questions on your Application or Contract? Contact a Regional Office in your area.
- Need system Help (ETMS)? Contact the ETMS Command Center (844) 729-2070
- For general information and question about ETP's program contact EDU (916) 327-5258